Friday, August 14, 2009

Houzz love...

Okay so it is a busy Friday here!! I have fallen hard for a site I found through twitter.. Houzz perfect for us design addicts!

This is a great site featuring over 15,000 pictures of homes and design ideas on the web! I love it so far and cannot wait to use some of these fantastic ideas in upcoming projects and in my home. Houzz offers you the ability to create idea books for anything that you are interested in even if it is just a color theme, bathroom ideas, accessory ideas - you name it! You can browse photos from top designers and architects to fantastic at home decorators then add them to idea books or email them to friends. You can also upload some of your favorite pics to share with the rest of us.

Another great feature that I am loving is that Houzz is hooked up so you can spread the news of your discoveries- you can post to facebook, twitter, yahoo buzz, del.icio.us, StumbleUpon, and digg all right from the site!


My Sparrow has a great eco friendly idea book that is featured today on Houzz. You can check it out here or with the fun widget on the right there ---> Love it!

So let me know what you think of our little idea book!!

My Sparrow - stylish responsibility

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!