Sunday, December 27, 2009

Going a little more green this new year...




I am getting excited about the New Year.. I really want it to be better than the last! So I am making plans. I am going to get my garden together this year- I want to grow the fruits, veggies and herbs that my family wants to eat (and try not to share them with the bunnies). I want to make some kind of progress on our house- we have lived here just over a year and a half and have been in a holding pattern since just after moving in. I want to work on making sure that when something needs replacing we are doing it green- buying or making the most earth friendly items and choices for ourselves. Reading- I always try to top my book quantity from the previous year- although I am never quite positive how many books I read. This is my list so far. They are not really new years resolutions but are more goals to make my days more interesting and effective! How about you any ideas??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!