Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Love Letters

I have found in the past few weeks that people (me included) cannot get enough of Letters- vintage or new these are a hot item!! They are personal and fun to put throughout your home or office. Easily finding a place on a shelf, wall, dresser or desk. The possibilities are endless!! The Vintage printing block letters are my favorite! On my recent trip to Paris - I found a shop that carries them in bins and you can mix and match! I bought enough to spell out my son's name in his room.



Another fun option are the metal block letters!! Love these too...These are from Anthropologie- of course.

We also carry some similar on our site.. Come by and see.






Fun little shop in Paris that used the printers block letters for their sign....




My Sparrow - stylish responsibility

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!