Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Green Inspiration

We like it green here! One of my biggest inspirations for my personal green movement was Gorgeously Green by Sophie Uliano. She gave me the information that I needed to make better choices for myself, my family and the environment. This book is an easy read that is full of information. A great resource to keep referring to with your most important questions.




"Gorgeously Green is a lifestyle choice that is simple, easy and fun. Going Green doesn’t mean you have to go without. On the contrary, it’s the most exciting, fulfilling and wondrous way of life imaginable." From www.gorgeouslygreen.com
Get your copy today on our site www.my-sparrow.com
My Sparrow - stylish responsibility

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this great book, it is something we all need to be aware about in our daily loves. Thats what i like about the whole "My Sparrow" concept as well.
    Keep up your fine work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!