Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Vintage fun: Flea Market decorating?





At first I was thinking about how you can find just about everything at the flea market. It is always amazing to me that someone (well some of the someone's) can make the most fun and interesting displays out of things that are really someone else's cast offs, in the middle of a parking lot mind you. Then I got to thinking about it.. do you think you could decorate most of your house with items from the flea markets... I know of course you probably do not want to buy things like a mattress there but could you decorate 90% of your house with things from the flea market? I think you could. It may take some time and a variety of flea markets but I think it could be done and done very nicely... Humm what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!