Thursday, March 4, 2010

A week in Paris: A few of my favorite places to eat..








They are not fancy or especially "French" but they are perfect for a girl in Paris who likes very few types of food... in place du Marché St. Honoré I found two such places that I would eat at day and night if I could (even at home). I love Le pain quotidien, which they have here in the states but not close enough to me at home. Le Pain quotidien is my breakfast stop of choice. They have Pain au Chocolat, amazing granola with yogurt, eggs and toast and it is all organic. Each visit I bring home my favorite organic blueberry jam from here!

My true love for dinner is Fuxia l'epicerie, this is a little Italian place in the same square that I LOVE, their food is simple and delicious - not to mention the decor it follows the same simple lines. I know it is not very adventurous of me but sometimes you have to eat a little more than croissants, baguettes and macaroons - only sometimes!

There is also a nice little market in the same square a couple of days a week, where I like to pick up fruit, cheese and other goodies to take for a little picnic on the Seine.


Le pain quotidien
18, place du Marché St. Honoré
75001 Paris
A proximité: Place Vendôme, Jardin des Tuileries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!