Wednesday, April 7, 2010

White Hydrangeas and the new Marine woven basket set


How absolutely amazing is the picture? I love the combination of my favorite flower and the woven texture, it is just perfect. I just found this on White Living - what a lovely blog.  

I  love the look of the numbers on the front of the baskets which could easily be done.  I have just added our new Woven Marine basket set online.  It has a light grey finish which is similar to these wonderful vintage pieces. 



What do you think?  Could you put the numbers on these and get the same feeling?  I think so!

Thank you to Liza for finding such amazing things and for being so sweet and wonderful!  The best customer I could ask for!

2 comments:

  1. ooh! Let's do that in Costa Mesa! Love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those baskets would look amazing the numbers sprayed on them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!