Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Thick linen napkins


I have this thing about linen and cotton napkins.  I love them!

A while back, maybe 3 years ago I decided that we needed to go paperless in the napkin department.  I was buying paper napkins in bulk and we used them for everything.  Such a silly waste.  Now I buy wonderful linen and cotton napkins that we use for every meal.  They are easy to find on sale and will last you forever.  I just toss them in the washer with whatever I am washing and rotate them back through.  It is a great way to save paper, time and money!

They look so great with a little string tied around them with a letter as a place setting too!


5 comments:

  1. Love this post! I completely agree. I also try to buy them organic cotton or linen if I can, and they have some great ones on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a nut over linen napkins and use them all the time, it such an easy way to elevate the dining experience even if you are having a burger !

    Do come and join my giveaway of a wonderful painting by Mary Maxam!

    xoxo
    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, there is a certain charm about the real thing. I just bought some from Modern Root Designs that I love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The linen and cotton napkins are awesome. I use that all the time, it is very much popular in our city.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea - they look so stylish!
    Dianne
    YONKS
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!