Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Sparrow on Greer's OC Daily Dose


My Sparrow is so excited to announce that we were featured on Greer's OC in the Daily Dose!!


check us out!


DECORATE RESPONSIBLY!
Shop for eco-friendly home accessories online at the newly launched My Sparrow. Owner and interior designer Christina Fluegge seeks out hard-to-find eco-friendly products that are also functional. The accessories are made locally of reclaimed wood, organic materials and other combinations.And My Sparrow is offering Greer's OC readers a 10% discount, just enter code GreersOC10.Choose from furniture, tableware, glassware, lighting, mirrors, books and more. My Sparrow offers everyone the opportunity to live responsibly with great style. My Sparrow supports the idea of mixing old and new, taking a transitional approach to decorating where clients mix their beautiful eco friendly furnishings and accessories with items they love whether they are from the flea market, travels, antique stores or family heirlooms. In keeping with the green theme, My Sparrow does not publish a catalog. And we like that. Sounds like Greer's OC Green E-Zine's mission. Instead, it offers an online catalog as well as suggested groupings on the company's Facebook page.
http://www.my-sparrow.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!