Friday, January 8, 2010

Capturing Couture Designer Camera Straps










This year my husband gave me a new camera for Christmas- I have had my old digital SLR for about 7 years so I am so excited to have a new model with something like a million mega pixels!! So for my new baby I had to get some goods. I bought myself the little pretty in the first photo- a new strap- I love it! So I wanted to tell you all about it. These little beauties are made by Capturing Couture and they have all kinds of great designs including wrist straps and manly camera straps. Check out their website here. When I received my order I was so excited to see it come in this pretty little package!!

Check them out- it is always nice to support a great idea!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!