Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Green Design: Vintage suitcases and luggage




Design is my major passion so as I was sitting here I was wondering - would you want to know what I think about Green Design...? Humm. Well I don't know if you really want to know, but I am going to share a few things with you once in a while when the mood strikes, so here you go..

Vintage pieces are always a wonderful way to give your home personality, style and a sense of history. I read the other day somewhere that each room in a well designed home should have at least one antique or vintage piece in it- So true. Here a few fun ideas for vintage luggage. They make a great display when stacked and are a simple eco friendly design choice for a side table. If you are short on space they double as storage. I have a few in my office that I use to store samples.

The great thing is you can find them everywhere- flea markets, ebay, etsy and at antique shops.
We list them often in our one of a kind items on Etsy.








images via Anthropologie, Country living and country home

1 comment:

  1. I have some old leather luggage and I've been trying to figure out how to best display/use them so thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!