Saturday, January 16, 2010

Green Design: Vintage Subway Roll signs as art from Home Economics









Just back from the show in LA late last night and I wanted to share this with you. I know that Vintage Subway and bus signs are everywhere now, but they are still cool and home economics is a great place to pick up a real vintage piece for a great price. The chair was a great look too. I really liked the small pieces that were framed- perfect for a little touch of black and white and they only cut the damaged signs to create these. Please visit them on Etsy to check out what they currently have in stock and where they will be selling next if you would like to see them in person.

My Sparrow - stylish responsibility

1 comment:

  1. Christina you have such a great eye. I adore them framed and I loved the wing chair. I would definitley love any of them in my home. Hope you enjoyed LA? Wish I were there! x deb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!