Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A week in Paris: Shopping @ Astier de Villatte





Astier de Villatte is always one of my first stops when I arrive in Paris! I discovered this store about 4 years ago and I am totally obsessed! The store front on Rue St. Honore is very non discript and almost hidden like a secret treasure trove. Each piece is made by hand in their factory in Paris. On my last visit we, my cousin and I, were lucky enough to go to the factory and see how each piece is made and dipped by hand - can I say best day ever!

Astier de Villatte also makes furnishings, candles and glassware. The store and the company in general have this amazing feel that I am sure you only get in France, they are new but create an imperfect and vagabond feel with every piece. The details are amazing. It is a must see and take home at least one piece in your suitcase!
















  • 173 rue Saint-Honoré
  • 75001 Paris
  • +33142607413
  • www.astierdevillatte.com
  • Tue-Sat, 11:00-19:30
  • M1 M7 at Palais Royal-Musée du Louvre‎


Images via paris.unlike, astier de villatte and patch NYC

1 comment:

  1. My heart is soaring. Such a magnificent shop. You are one lucky gal. Your photos are delightful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!