Sunday, November 15, 2009

Inspired by Paper

So I have been thinking about what inspires me lately. Because I am always curious what makes people tick, what makes these wildly creative types come up with such wonderful ideas- How does the creative world get INSPIRED?



Just the other day I was walking in a "craft store" {I know... I needed some ribbon} and I saw the most amazing paper... It was so pretty and since I have long abandoned the scrap book phase in my life {too many photos- not enough time!} I bought it just for inspiration I loved the colors and the feeling- so very bohemian...

Over the next few weeks I will be having a series of guest posts on My Sparrow about how some of the bloggers that inspire me get inspired- I hope you will join us!

Here is what I bought and what I made.. What do you think??




My Sparrow - stylish responsibility

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!