Friday, December 18, 2009

A little Christmas stuff...







Sorry for the little delay. It has really been a crazy holiday season here.. with all of the wonderful new friends and customers I have been busy filling orders and making jewels and trying to blog. I am really frustrated though- today I managed to fracture my foot! It was not even doing something glamorous- like skiing or something good like that- I rolled my foot while coming down the stairs and stepping on one of my daughter's tennis shoes... who never taught that child to put her things away... seriously! Well with much still to do before the holiday- needless to say my husband may be wrapping most of the gifts. I wish you well and hope everyone stays on two feet. Who knows maybe it will make me sit back and enjoy this year instead of running my self ragged..

Here is a little peek at my holiday decorations..

Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Your decorations are beautiful as are your photos. I am really enjoying your blog, especially the whole concept behind it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!