Friday, October 9, 2009

Blog hopping... The Sartorialist and Poppy talk



This week is no exception for the fun blog hopping... I received an email from one of my favorite fabric companies Mokum (they have the best mohair fabrics in the most amazing colors- yummy!) Anyway- it was their best of the year awards... and on the list was a blog listing of what they recommend. Click click... I found The Sartorialist (I know where have I been) it is an amazing blog with amazing fashion photos from around the world!! Just seeing all of the fashionable people makes me want to go shopping and give my closet a little update- if nothing else the shoes for sure! Check it out you will love it! He also has a book out just last month with amazing photos- when it rains it pours with the fashion info..



Onto Poppy talk-focusing on handmade, printing, jewelry, art and inspiration! Just fun stuff that is inspiring all the way around. "Poppytalk is a Canadian (Vancouver-based) design blog collecting inspiration and dedicated to promoting emerging design talent. A husband and wife team working in the design field, Jan in graphic design and Earl in New Media as a designer and instructor." Check out their post on the artist Aurelie Alvarez one of the artists featured on Man Shops Globe.



Enjoy!

My Sparrow - stylish responsibility

images from Penguin books, Poppy talk and Aurelie Alvarez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!