Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Jennifer Alden Design


I have had the recent pleasure of discovering Jennifer Alden's work while I was at SEED one day last week!! I just love it! Jennifer has skills with an education to back it up.. she attended London College of Design and Parsons School of Design in Paris and worked for Anthropologie on retail display (one of my alternate life dreamy jobs). Her current project "Block and Twigs" encompasses her life experiences and travel in tiny little beautiful pieces. In Jennifer's words they are "Vintage and location photographs... printed in sepia tone and lovingly stitched onto fabric, then attached to blocks of time-worn, weathered wood." See why I like them so much!




Jennifer can also do this with your personal photos. The perfect holiday gift I do believe! As long as the photos are royalty/copyright free, it's as simple as sending a high resolution jpeg. The photo can be color, b&w or sepia and wood will choices vary, depending what Jennifer has available.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!