Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Inspired by Pam Moxley Photography



"I have always felt that looking through the lens of a camera is much like looking at life from the perspective of a child. The magnificence of life is fresh and waiting to be discovered. I see things when I photograph that I would never see without a camera in my hands. Photography graces me with the momentary freedom to leave the responsibilities of life behind, and view the majesty of life as though I am, again, six years old." Pam Moxley.



Pam Moxley is an amazingly talented photographic artist that I found a while back when I fell in love with one of her pieces in an Atlanta show house that was featured in Traditional Home magazine. Her pieces are so thought provoking and special I just love them! Each piece from her series "In the hands of babes" takes you back to a special place that you can only find as a child. Please enjoy!

All images from Pam Moxley

My Sparrow - stylish responsibility

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!