Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Making our way to the Central Coast with a stop at The Cheese Shop in Santa Barbara..






So I said I would tell you all about my trip to the Central Coast this fall... well this is just the beginning!!

On our way up we made a pit stop of sorts... We hit The Cheese Shop in Santa Barbara, it is in the out door mall area on State Street... Umm yummy!! We got a cheese plate with a baguette and a bottle of wine- one of my favorite snacks or meals depending on the day. They have my most favorite cheese there- Midnight Moon and we had a fabulous bottle of wine, Ojai Sauvignon Blanc with it. They have a wonderful selection of wines and cheeses. The Cheese shop offers a cheese of the month club, wine tasting and you can sit and enjoy on the patio just outside the store. You simply must stop by the next time you are there!! I know I will...





The cheese shop is located at
The Cheese Shop~Santa Barbara
811-G State St. Unit T7 & 8
Santa Barbara, CA 93101

My Sparrow - stylish responsibility


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!