Sunday, August 16, 2009

Anthropologie takes the cup every time!


I know this will come as no surprise to many...  I am an Anthropologie lover!!!  They have the best stuff!  And their stores never cease to amaze me..  So in a little tribute to them I am posting about a fun idea that I stole from a friend of a friend... Liz Jonas (she designs some really great jewelry and is an all around creative person - love her house!)  Anyway one day when I went to a little Jewelry trunk show at her house she was serving goodies and coffee and tea... Well I spied the coolest thing- she was using one of my favorite Anthropologie Mugs the Monogram Mug but she had multiples with her initial on it.  I don't know why I never thought of it but alas I loved it and ran out to get my own set of Monogram mugs just for me and my morning cup of tea.

Just so fun and much better than a throw away cup for sure!

My Sparrow - stylish responsibility

2 comments:

  1. Love these! Anthropologie is one of my faves, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked at them years ago, as I wanted to get a whole set with S for our last name. I felt that the teeny handle was really uncomfortable. Does it bother you?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!