Thursday, August 27, 2009

Dolan Geiman Bird art..




I have seen his work on The Scoop and a few other blogs and I just love it!! Dolan is an artist based out of Chicago and is heavy on the green (super eco conscious). His pieces are fun, creative and interesting!

Dolan Geiman's views on green: "I was taught at an early age that everything around me could have multiple purposes. These tenets provided a solid foundation on which to build a career as a found object and mixed media artist, satisfying a deep-rooted appreciation for turning the discarded and ordinary into the extraordinary."

This is an idea that I hope we can all pass on to the next generation, so many things in our lives can have multiple uses and can be saved from a sad ending in the landfill. Visit his website here to find out about his other green practices and to view additional art pieces.



Song bird Construction, rescued wood circular


So as usual I am partial to the birds.. You can find more of Dolan's work at his Esty shop.

Enjoy!

All images from Dolan Geiman.

My Sparrow - stylish responsibility

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!