Monday, August 17, 2009

The New Eighteenth Century Style - Rediscovering a French Decor

So I have loved this book for a long time now,  I am just rediscovering it again and I thought it might be nice to share a few of my favorite pages with you!  The New Eighteenth Century Style - Rediscovering a French Decor is a great book by Michele Lalande with photos by Gilles Trillard.  Just amazing the mixing of beautiful pieces together.  I just daydream of living among things with such rich history.  Alas it is not meant to be- I have kids!  But a girl can dream!



From the Attics of Stockholm


Exercises in Style




I just cannot tell you how much I like it!!  I added it to the site too just in case you like it you can get your very own here!!

My Sparrow - stylish responsibility

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!