Friday, August 21, 2009

Palecek eco friendly furnishings..



Palecek has been one of my favorite furniture manufactures for years. I have used their pieces in so many design projects that it is hard to count. With amazing craftsmanship and quality they bring us designs that stand the test of time. Palecek has been an Eco friendly manufacturer since the beginning (before it was cool)! I am proud to carry their woven and rattan pieces along with their great accessories! Here are a few of my favorite things!!

Square back parlor chair (love it for the covered porch!)


Sweater Weave Lounge chair


Campaign Dining Chair (have these in my dining room- love them!)

Cross back dining chair (reminds me of french farm houses)



Campaign Lounge Chair...

My Sparrow - stylish responsibility
www.my-sparrow.com

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!