Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Treasure at Home: Vintage Jewelry Love


We visited my in-laws this past weekend for a little fun in the sun (except it rained).. Oh well it gave me time to chat and relax a bit.
My Mom- in -law was so sweet- we were talking jewelry and she brought out all of these fabulous vintage jewelry pieces.... I was in love!! She was nice enough to share some with me...



These are my new treasures- what a great way to reuse and vintage jewelry is so popular right now I will fit right in... So dig into those jewelry boxes and see what you have got or ask your mom what she has! If this doesn't work check out ebay and etsy and see what is out there.

My Sparrow - stylish responsibility

1 comment:

  1. I love vintage jewelry too, those are some beautiful pieces.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!