Thursday, September 24, 2009

Blog hopping... Deisgn Crush and Miss Ruby Sue

This week I have not had much time to blog no less blog hop so when I set out to get some goods tonight, I went to one of my favorite sites for inspiration.. The Benevolent Postcard Society. In the listing on the side is the group of people who exchange cards and this is exactly where I found Design Crush which led me to Miss Ruby Sue... Fun Fun Fun!!

She has some really great stuff to share... beautiful pictures and fun quotes too!



See I did not know that she was so popular... Miss Ruby Sue's pieces have been featured on multiple shows and are favorites among celebrities! Each piece is a hand made piece of art.

Images from Design Crush and Miss Ruby Sue

My Sparrow - stylish responsibility

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!