Friday, September 4, 2009

Blog hopping... letterpress, wife of an artist


So in all my hopping this week I have seen so many wonderful things!! I stumbled upon a fun new blog The wife of an artist which led me to Studio on fire- and made me realize that you can take classes to learn the art of letterpress printing (the real question is will I take the time)!!! Sounds like so much fun and it supports my long time obsession with letters, cards and the mail! Here's a little taste...



Images from Studio on fire and The wife of an artist blog

2 comments:

  1. Hi Christina! Thanks for the shout out on your absolutely adorable blog!

    Studio on Fire's stuff is amazing, isn't it?

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess,

    Love your blog and I am similarly obsessed.... have a good weekend!

    Christina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!