Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The New Terrarium


Have you ever killed an indoor plant? I have- it is so sad... but there is another way- the terrarium. This is a fun easy way to keep your indoor plants happy. I started making these a while back when I kept killing the orchids that I was buying. When they are under glass they can get the moisture that they crave. I just made a bunch of them for SEED People's Market and they are so fun! Here is a look at one of my favorite books on the subject The New Terrarium by Tovah Martin.



In this book she gives you tips and a wealth of information on what works and what doesn't in the world of the Terrarium. There are great photos and ideas- I just love it! It is the perfect way to bring a little green into your home or office with little maintenance and a lot of enjoyment!

My Sparrow - stylish responsibility

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!