Sunday, September 13, 2009

Le Pain Quotidien...

So I discovered this little gem on my first visit to Paris while my friend was living in bliss in the city. It was our first lunch stop on that faithful trip.. Mint Tea and a Grilled Chicken & Smoked Mozzarella with arugula & basil pesto Tartine- the perfect meal after a cramped flight from California to Paris. I can just picture it now sitting at their big communal pine tables listening to the women speak French and watching their little and big dogs sit quietly under the table while they ate. Since that trip I have been back to Paris twice and eaten here countless times including picking up their amazing Pain au Chocolat for a quick snack or breakfast. We have also visited locations in New York, London and Los Angeles- always the same wonderful Organic food and amazing baked goodies! So that is why I wanted to share this little gem with you- and of course my other favorite thing about it is their organic blueberry jam- ummmm! I have just finished my last jar that we brought back from London- so sad. :(







Visit their website here to see if there is a location near you or somewhere that you are going. A definite must for at least lunch or breakfast! And don't forget to bring home some of their jam and a baguette to eat it with! Enjoy!

Images from The Washington post, NY times and Food and Wine.

My Sparrow - stylish responsibility

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!