Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Remnants of the Past Fall show...



Put this on your calendar!! Remnants of the Past is having their fall show on October 10th at the Dana Powers Barn in Nipomo, CA. It is a really great show with a great group of vendors! I am so sad that I will not be able to go this year- but you should go if you are in the area!



They bring together all of the amazing things that I am searching out at the flea markets, and the best part is that is all in one place. Last year I purchased a wonderful bottle carrier for myself and some engraved pumpkins. If you have a chance check out the information for their show here..

If you attend the show I would love to hear all about it!

Images from Remnants of the past site and blog


My Sparrow - stylish responsibility

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!