Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Paris: Made by Hand..

This is a copy of my post from a while back on Team Snob book blog... I wanted to share...


Okay- I just picked up this book today and I love it! In her introduction to the book she sums up the reason that I love Paris- "A designers muse, a decorator's heaven, and a treasure trove for a stylist: Paris may very well be the one of the last remaining international cities that strives to protect and nurture her artisans." I am always inspired by these little slightly larger than pocket sized travel books. They offer you something to tweak your interest on a visit to the beautiful city of Paris- something other than the regular museums and parks (which I also love) some really amazing shopping!! I simply love to shop in Paris, it has exactly what she says, a chance to view the world through the eyes of some of the most creative minds available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!