Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Gourmet Magazine- Fall yumminess!



Is yumminess a word? Anyway, while grocery shopping today saw the newest issue of Gourmet magazine (I am not a foodie- I don't cook very much or very well- maybe as I grow wiser..) Okay so I was attracted to it by the cover and the caption "the ultimate harvest cookbook" just think they might be able to tell me what I can do with all of those cool looking veggies that I see and pass up at the farmers market... Aside from the great job they did at pulling me in they had the most gorgeous photos inside. Here are just a few (and these are just the food- boo).



This was all preceded by a walk through the woods- just beautiful. Check it out in print or see some more cool food pictures here.

Images from Gourmet

My Sparrow - stylish responsibility

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!