Friday, September 18, 2009

Blog hopping... Pia Jane BIjkerk and Yvette Inufio

On my Blog hopping adventure this week, I found the most wonderful things!! While checking out what Pink Monkey had to offer I decided to wander on her little blog list and see what I have been missing… well I have been wanting to check out Stylist Pia Jane Bijkerk’s blog- how lovely it is! While on her blog I stumbled onto Yvette Inufio on Etsy wow does she have some beautiful pieces.


Pia Jane Bijkerk has a wonderful book out which I LOVE – Paris: Made By Hand (See blog post a little while back) and is working on a new book My Heart Wanders. I cannot wait for it to come out!



Photographs from Yvette Inufio OH MY!!


Have a good Friday!! Happy Blog Hopping...

My Sparrow – stylish responsibility




1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!