Monday, September 14, 2009

A few of my favorite things..

Here are a few of my favorite things that I wanted to share with you... Don't know if you wanted to know but I am telling you...

My favorite reusable shopping bag from Pretty Green Bag- perfect for any type of shopping groceries and at the mall! And they are made with organic fabrics in the USA- just perfect!




Tolix pieces- I am a sucker for these French chairs. I have them all over my house- they are the perfect chair for my kids virtually indestructible!



My Sophie Conran dishes- such an organic feeling- I love using the all white set- I have the bake ware (which is so fantastic) and all of the serving pieces- you can easily dress them up or down so versatile!



No Doubt- my favorite band of all time!

What are some of your favorite things??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!