Friday, September 11, 2009

Blog hopping... sfgirlbybay and friday food files with molly watson

Hello... What a busy week- I got to tonight and realized that I have not done much blog hopping this week- with school starting for us and soccer and blah blah blah... anyway here are some goodies I found.. I have been following sfgirlbybay for a little while but I just found this little morsel- Friday food files with Molly Watson I just noticed- yumm! I am definitely going to pick up the peaches or whatever is perfectly in season at the farmers market tomorrow morning and see if I can manage.


Images from sfgirlbybay

My Sparrow - stylish responsibility

1 comment:

  1. Going to farmer's market in the morning...adding peaches to the list!
    Yummmmmy!
    Have a good weekend.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!